Adress: Abu Garcia 37681 Svängsta
Pure Fishing is committed to respecting the privacy rights of website visitors. The following policy describes how we collect, protect and use information we receive from website visitors.
- How do we use your information?
- How do we protect visitor information?
- Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
- How can you opt-out, remove, or modify information that you have provided to us?
- Third party links
- Changes to our policy
- Questions & feedback
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To learn about site visitors and customers and to tailor specific features, promotions, or other notifications to you.
- To send postal mailings about products, offers, and news that we think might be of interest. If you are not interested in receiving this information please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below.
- If you have opted-in to receive Pure Fishing e-mail, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive Pure Fishing e-mail, please follow the instructions in any e-mail or refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. Your data may be transferred to web site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, that we don't consider to be 'outside parties', so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when release is necessary to comply with the law.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information in aggregate form may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. ?
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions or completely opt-out of receiving Pure Fishing e-mail please let us know by clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ (in the part 'newsletter'). Please note that due to email production schedules you may still receive any mailings that are already in production.
To delete your Pure Fishing online account information (hot spot and best fish), you should identify with your login and password and click on “Delete my profile”.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
to our policy
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please give us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
- Firefox 5.0+
- Google Chrome 13.0+
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Opera 9.0+
- Safari 3.0+